Unit 8 Proportional Relationships
How can you represent a relationship between two quantities?
1. Write each fraction in simplest form.
2. What three consecutive odd numbers are factors of 105 (not 1)?
3. In your IN9, create and Effort/Understanding/Behavior chart, and rate yourself o a scale of 1-4 on what you think you will do today.
Use the following link to go to A Maths Dictionary for Kids, and look up the following word(s). Be sure to write the definition(s) in your IN9.
1. In your IN9, answer the following question(s). Share your response with your partner
Why is the ratio 2:5 different from the ratio 5:2?
Are the ratios 4:5 and 16:25 equivalent? Explain.
2. In your IN9, complete the Effort/ Understanding/ Behavior chart by rating yourself on a scale of 1-4 on how well you think you did in class today.
Complete either Level B (Puzzler optional) or Level C (Challenge optional). Write your answers in your IN9.